Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can You Say Arrogant?


I know Usain Bolt is the fastest man in the world and all, but wow, does this guy have an ego!  In an interview with BBC Radio he had the following quote about American sprinter (and second fastest man in the world) Tyson Gay:
I think Tyson sits at home and cusses me. He just really gets upset because every time he runs fast, I run faster than he does. At the world championship he ran 9.71 and that's the fastest a U.S. athlete has ever run and he was still cussing. So deep down I think he probably just hates my guts."
I get it though.  I guess when you are that much better at what you do then everybody else you can be a little bit a jerk.  Maybe a little humility would be nice?  No on second thought, it is probably better to have great sound bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment