Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NBA Nomad


Okay, so I've decided that if the Knicks don't make a HUGE splash this summer in the free agent market, I am officially renouncing my fandom and becoming an NBA nomad. 

An NBA nomad you ask?  That's right.  I will be all about the good teams and my favorite players.  Hey, the NBA has been marketing stars over teams for years.  Is it wrong for me to follow their lead? Should I have to suffer for almost a decade because of bad contracts and even worse management?  Come on, my team traded its future for a guy who eats Vaseline and thinks it is a good idea to broadcast it. 

Anybody want to join me in living the life of an NBA nomad? You will get championships, good basketball and something to make you smile almost every night!  Best part, when your newly discovered favorite team/star starts to stink (or like Sheed keeps eating and stops working), you just move on!

2 comments:

  1. I am a liberated fan in that I follow players whose story or game I like, but I like to root for my home team, too.

    Go Wizards. Now, I'm forced to say "Go Maverizards!!!"

    Honestly, though, I try to follow every team. However, it's hard to follow the Bucks, Wolves, and Thunder given that their games are rarely on TV (in DC).

    ReplyDelete