Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Wizards Loss

Here's a secret: I have gone to more Wizards game this year than I have gone to in the past 10 years, combined. This isn't because I'm not a Wizards fan. As a lifelong Washingtonian, I am, even in this era of liberated fandom. I just can't afford season tickets nor do I find the product put on the floor to be worthy of the exorbitant prices the Wizards charge. I've been to more games in this, their second worst season, than many others because of the economy. Thanks too to eBay and Craigslist, I've hit a ton of games.

I scored two tickets for $6 total to the game on March 24 against Michael Jordan's Bobcats. Given Andray Blatche's effort, I overpaid. However, the Wizards played hard without Blatche.

Here are some photos from the evening.

Here's Mike Miller taking a contested long 2 with 11 left on the shot clock. This was before Blatche decided to quit on the team.



Nick Young, open at the arc, flexes his lats in disappointment. If a bad shot is to be taken, he'll gladly take it. If an open shot is to be taken, he'll gladly take it.



And, it's hard to tell what's going on here, but Nick Young went for the foul and the pirouette while James Singleton went for the goaltending.




Greivis Vasquez was there.


Oh, Javale McGee. When you go up for this sort of thing, please keep your eyes open. Otherwise, the ever evil Tyson Chandler (of the bum ankle, toes, among other woes) will get the ball to Raymond Felton.

1 comment:

  1. That's not much of a secret. The next time you start a post with "Here's a secret:" I would appreciate it if you would follow up with something salacious.
    Thanks much,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete